I am honored to be the first to comment on your new blog! And can I just say, you have the most adorable kids? I'm glad you guys are liking Michigan--what a beautiful lake! And what an exciting new adventure for your family. Please keep things posted on here--I'm getting pretty good at checking up on people's blogs, but not much good at anything else . . . anyway, thanks for sending us the link! You're welcome to checkours out too. Love, Jessica
1 comment:
I am honored to be the first to comment on your new blog! And can I just say, you have the most adorable kids? I'm glad you guys are liking Michigan--what a beautiful lake! And what an exciting new adventure for your family. Please keep things posted on here--I'm getting pretty good at checking up on people's blogs, but not much good at anything else . . . anyway, thanks for sending us the link! You're welcome to checkours out too.
Love,
Jessica
Post a Comment