Saturday, May 23, 2009

Michigan Summer Perfume

If you were wondering what kind of perfume
to get me for my birthday this year

... here's a hint!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Very good to know! Remind me not to come and visit any time soon! :)

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Jean!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday! Oh, love your new choice of body spray! How funny! I also love that Ike is in the back ground of that picture!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Yay! I love that you have a blog and of course I don't mind if you've been reading mine. :)

The mosquitoes are HORRENDOUS during the summer. You'll go through a few bottles of those bad-boys, easy. I get eaten alive every time I walk out the door. And all this rain? I just think about how many baby mosquitoes are just waitin' to hatch!