You can read my thoughts (does that make you a super hero?) ...
You pull dinner out of a hat ...
You tuck our kids in bed ...
You pick out movies that you think I might like ...
You pull dinner out of a hat ...
You tuck our kids in bed ...
You pick out movies that you think I might like ...
You tell me EVERY day that I'm beautiful ...
(and because of that I'm actually starting to believe it!)
You fill the car with gas so I won't run out ...
You make sure I get plenty of sleep before each night shift ...
You're going to law school to make my dream of being a stay-home mom come true ...
You look great with your shirt off ...
You're my absolute BEST friend ...

Thank you for taking me to the temple ten years ago
and thank you for taking me back there today.
... XOXO ...
You fill the car with gas so I won't run out ...
You make sure I get plenty of sleep before each night shift ...
You're going to law school to make my dream of being a stay-home mom come true ...
You look great with your shirt off ...
You're my absolute BEST friend ...
Thank you for taking me to the temple ten years ago
and thank you for taking me back there today.
... XOXO ...



5 comments:
You ARE beautiful! If you doubt that then I am going to lock you AND Camille up in a room and pound it into both of you until you get what everybody else can see! Happy Anniversary. I like the guy you chose and I like the girl that Steve chose. Good job you two! :)
Congratulations!!!! 10 years, wow that is a long time!
You guys are STILL such a cute couple!
HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY! 10 years is awesome!!! You guys look great!
What cute pictures!
Post a Comment