You're right. No words! BTW, you and Steve have perfected the self-portrait. Brandon and I need to take a class from you in this art form. Enjoy the fresh fruit & beach!
YAY! You are there. You are actually there. The 4 am stroll sounds heavenly. And you know you can always make up the sleep you lost NAPPING IN THE SUN ON THE BEACH. I am getting giddy for you.
Love it! Someday it will be my turn but for now I am so happy for you and your man!
I know you really wanted me to but I am so sorry I couldnt come on your little get away. No matter what you say it is only right that it is just you and Steve...this time. Next time for sure I will join you guys!
7 comments:
Wow! You are in Hawaii!?!??! SOOOO FUN! You deserve some nice R&R!
You're right. No words! BTW, you and Steve have perfected the self-portrait. Brandon and I need to take a class from you in this art form.
Enjoy the fresh fruit & beach!
YAY! You are there. You are actually there. The 4 am stroll sounds heavenly. And you know you can always make up the sleep you lost NAPPING IN THE SUN ON THE BEACH. I am getting giddy for you.
I am officially jealous!! Have such a great time!!
Yay!!! This is perfect. The semester must be over! Great job guys. Are there kids with you?
Love it! Someday it will be my turn but for now I am so happy for you and your man!
I know you really wanted me to but I am so sorry I couldnt come on your little get away. No matter what you say it is only right that it is just you and Steve...this time. Next time for sure I will join you guys!
What??? Hawaii??? It looks like heaven there! I'd love to see more pictures of the islands since I will probably never get there myself.
Post a Comment