Monday, September 29, 2008

Got Giggles?

From time to time our little Ike will get a serious case of the giggles. Usually toward the end of the day when he's feeling a bit tired and is finding things to be particularly funny. Sometimes it starts with someone jumping off the couch, or a toy being tossed into the toy bin. But tonight it was a bouncy ball ... a super duper, ricocheting back, giggle inducing bouncy ball.

I show this clip, inspite of the frightening double-chin camera angle, and include a warning: These giggles are contagious!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Loved it! Thanks for the giggles.

Terry Family said...

That is priceless! I love hearing babies giggle like that. Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope you don't mind that I follow your blog, if you rather I not just let me know.
Mandi (Terrill) Terry

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Oh! He is so cute! And his laugh is contagious! Even caught Drakes attention! :)