
While I guess it's not technically a hurricane any more, Tropical Storm Ike passed over Michigan this last weekend. I've never seen it dump that much rain for that many consistant hours before. I don't even know what the official inch count was for our area, but we have a gallon ice cream bucket out in our yard that was empty and is now full. That's a lot of rain for an Idaho girl.
Here's our conversation about "Hurricane Ike" ...
TV newscaster: "Hurricane Ike is nearing the Texas coast."
Sunny: "Hey, that guy said 'Hurricane Ike'. That's funny."
Gage: "What's a hurricane?"
Mom: "A hurricane is a big storm that blows in over the ocean and breaks lots of things and makes a really big mess."
Sunny: "Then it's a good thing they named it 'Ike'."
2 comments:
I am laughing out loud about Sunny's comment! I just might giggle all day about it.
That is soooo funny! I love Sunny's commentary!
Post a Comment