Halloween in Michigan was way more fun that I had anticipated. With weather in the upper 60's the kids didn't even need jackets as we headed out to invade the neighborhood. This area has a great feel to it ... warm neighbors, lots of families out together, strangers waving and saying hello ... perfect Halloween conditions.
No theme to our costumes this year. I apologize ... I'll do better in '09.
Trick-or-treaters:
(friends from the ward) Brett and Kate
Sunny, Ike, & Gage
A great time carving our Pumpkin-fest pumpkins - even Steve has a smile on this year!
Batman.



6 comments:
I love that Sunny is wearing a party dress! Wasn't the warm weather amazing? It made Halloween so enjoyable for us too.
Sunny's costume was adorable! And I can't get enough of that Batman Baby.
I still cannot believe how big Sunny looks. She is a beautiful girl!
I will not return to the tea house until you are here to go with me, that is my promise to you! Welll unless it is a free lunch then how can I refuse, but then I swear I will put up a huge fit before going and be a little sulky the entire time!
Oh, they look so great! What cute kiddos! I missed you at the ward halloween party this year! You guys were always dressed up and helped us not feel like dorks! :)
so cute! sounds like fun..we got rained on while we were out:(
Remember 9 Halloween's ago and we carved pumpkins together in our beautiful Rexburg apartment. I remember wearing Kirk's hat because I had the biggest zit ever on my forehead :)
Post a Comment