I've been holding off posting any seasonal pictures becasue I was waiting for that one perfect shot that really captures the entire season in one view. But I don't think I'll find it. Instead, I'll have to settle for several different peices of the greater seasonal puzzel. I like these because they're changes that are happening in our yard, our forest, our field ... and that makes the changes personal ... which is better than perfect.
Autumn in the Mid-West looks a bit like this:
Kids running up the front lawn after school eager to roll in the newest leaf pile.
The trail that connects our street to the school yard.
Looks a bit like the Hundred Acre Wood I think.
I am amazed at the range of colors in just this space:
green ...
orange ...
yellow ...
brown ...
red ...
pink ...
purple ...
The sun hits it perfectly in the morning to make it glow.
After meeting Zip for the first time Sunny turned to me and said,"I need someone to take me to the pet store to get a cat. We really need a cat."



2 comments:
Wow, those are great photos. How beautiful. I love Gage's poster. I think he's right on track.
so georgous! I always think I want pretty tree's like that but then I think..ha ha, looky what they have to rake and we don't:)
Post a Comment