Gage came home from school yesterday and asked to borrow some paper and a marker. He made a poster supporting McCain. He asked us to put it up in our front yard. He told me he was going to vote for McCain. He told me that Jon McCain can help families. Then he asked Sunny who she was going to vote for, "McCain or O'bama." She said, "O'bama, because I want to win." He never tried to sway our decisions about who we would vote for, he just wanted to let us know where he stood. He's actually been on a solid McCain platform for the last few weeks. I have a feeling the other kids at school are talking politics.
p.s. Gage only agreed to have his poster appear on my blog because he thought it might let other people know that McCain can help them. So ... now you know.



4 comments:
Jon mc cain is a good man.
From:Gage
How old is Gage? He probably knows more about the candidates than I do. At least he knows who he wants, I feel like writing in someones name, cause I'm not sure I want either McCain or O'bama. I guess I better figure things out soon though.
That is so great that he is taking an active role in politics. Maybe you have a future politicion on your hands!
By the way we have not gone to the fair with any other family since we went with you, and I wear my visiting teaching shoes to every appointment. Miss you guys!!!!
That is the cutest thing I have ever read! I hope he wasn't too disappointed when McCain lost.
Post a Comment