It's been snowing for several weeks now with our biggest accumulation occurrence over this last weekend. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how the snow hangs off the branches. I love the glow that Christmas lights take on under a blanket of the white stuff. I love that the kids get giddy to dress up for the elements. I could have sworn I had woken up in Bedford Wyoming last Monday. I felt like a 10 year-old kid at Grandma's house anxious to get geared up for a day of sledding and snow-machining. I find myself having those fond childhood snowy feelings here in Michigan. Not caring how much comes down ... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am SOO jealous..we have nothing here in Utah. It's been high 50's and sunny for the last 2 months! I am getting really frustrated.
That is BEA-utiful. I keep hoping for some snow to take a picture of my fellas in for a Christmas card but alas, no snow here.
Your Thanksgiving sounds lovely. Sharing that holiday with friends is a great way to show gratitude.
Wow! Beautiful pictures. How fun for you guys to have all that fun snow! My dream is to someday be caught in a blizzard, in my house, with plenty of food and Kefford and all the kids home! Wish me luck!!
Wow, what a beautiful place to be! That picture looks like a post card!!! And no wonder it feel like home to you! Eastern Idaho is not much different! :)
Post a Comment