Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cause for Celebration

Sunny turned 4 and had (and I quote),
"The BEST birthday EVER!"
You be the judge:


Opening presents in PJ's ...


A surprise lunch with Dad at McDonald's ...


A My Little Pony happy meal ...


Helping mom make the Sunflower patch cake ...



and delivering sunflower cupcakes to several friends ...
(L-R: Kate, Katie, Noah)


topped off with a little singing ...

Yep, best birthday ever. It's good to be 4!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

In that top picture Sunny looks like a mini-Jean, so cute. And, My Little Pony Happy Meal? Awesome.

Megan and John said...

sweet sweet Sunny... what a beautiful little girl! happy fourth to one of my favorite nursery kids.

i love the cake-- maybe i should do one for Daniel's birthday... :)

Bridgette said...

I love the cake! How fun.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Happy Birthday Sunny! That cake is so awesome! Love it! What a cute 4 year old!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I love that Sunny took cupcakes to her friends. What a great way to teach kids how not to be selfish. I cannot believe she is 4 already. I remember being so jealous that you got to have your baby first! Oh good times.