Friday, September 18, 2009

Ballet shoes ... check.


Ballet shoes ... check.
Pink leotard ... check.
Frilly tutu ... check.
Hair pinned back ... check.
Smile on ... check.
One little girl, giddy with excitement ... check.
Ok ... I think we're ready for the first day of dance class.

4 comments:

Candice said...

She is adorable! Lindsay would be so jealous! I hope she enjoys her dance class!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Yay for dance class. Avynlea and Kenedy both have started dance lessons and they LOVE it. It is a fun thing to watch!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

She is so darn cute! All girl for sure! I hope dance class is going good! There is nothing like watching a little girl see how beautiful she is for the first time in front of that BBBIIIIGGG dance class room mirror! LOVE it!

Amberly said...

Oh, I love this picture! Sonny is SO darling. You are a lucky one to have her sweetness in your family! I hope she loved her dance class.