Happy 2nd birthday to our great little guy!!

Licking the beater is one of the great birthday
privileges.
He walked around all day saying, "Ike birthday ... Ike birthday!"

Never smile at a crocodile ... but I suppose smiling at a crocodile cake would be
ok.

Flaming nostrils too! Poor kid actually ate an entire frosting covered candle before I realized what he was chewing on. That's gross kid!

Gage and Sunny woke up early, wrapped a couple of their own toys, got the birthday boy out of his crib and had an early morning birthday celebration together. I swear, they get more excited for Ike's birthday than they do for their own!
Happy birthday Ike!!
8 comments:
I cannot believe he is two already! Happy Birthday Ike! That is a fantastic looking cake, you creative thing you!!!
I love that cake it is so fun and creative! Very adorable kids, the first one of Ike is too too cute.
I love the cake. Where did you get the idea from? Hope Ike had a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to cute Ike! I love the cupcake cake, very fun idea. I can't believe he ate a candle, I bet his diaper will be interesting. :)
That is the cutest cupcake cake I have ever seen. Did you make it? Great work!
I love his crocodile cupcake cake! So cute :) Happy Birthday, Ike!
I LOVE THAT CAKE! Such a great idea! He is a super cute two year old! That was a fast two years! You have such awesome and caring kids! I think it's so sweet that Gage and Sunny were so excited for him and tried to make him feel so special!
Jean you are a cupcake cake genius! That is so adorable...just like your two year old!
Post a Comment