Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rock the Spelling World



This is the spelling list Gage brought home this week.

Keep in mind, he's a 2nd grader ...

1. wheel

2. Wednesday

3. deep

4. beautiful

5. persevere (I had to write that one three times just now to get it right!)

6. magnificent

7. philosopher

8. photographic


And the creepiest part ... he can spell them all!
Don't worry - he HATES timed math tests. Something to keep him humble I guess.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Hope he perseveres at his quest to be a deep and magnificent philosopher by Wednesday...if not he can always be a beautiful wheel with a photographic memory!
P.S. All the spelling words were red underlined before I changed them...way to go Gage!

Amberly said...

Wow Gage! That is impressive. Does he practice spelling for fun or what?

Candice said...

I don't think I could spell MOST of those words, without spellcheck or a dictionary!