Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Love

I Love Halloween!!!

I love dressing up.
I love the candy.
I love carving pumpkins.
I love cider and doughnuts.
I love the excitement.
I love the adventure.
I love Halloween!!!


Carving time was minimal but this little guy (and his larger counterpart who was on the front porch for this pic) turned out cute enough.


I wore my trusty cheerleader outfit and Steve donned his muscles to pull off the cool kid boyfriend role.


Gage's idea for a ghost and Sunny's invention for a "fashion show girl."


Ike refused to dress up this year. Pick you battles I say.


I'm totally terrified of this spooky kid!!

Gage loved running around the cultural hall 'spooking' all the other kids. He actually won "best costume" for the Sr. Primary division. Sweet!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Cute costumes! Your kids are adorable.

jess and seth said...

I love the costumes! Your kids look fantastic--what a fun family. And can I say, they all look like such a mix of you and Steve?