Saturday, December 5, 2009

Leaf Clearance Initiative 2009

It's autumn-time, it's Autumn-time
the leaves are falling down ...
Every year we wait until all the leaves have fallen to tackle the massive Leaf Clearance Initiative. Waiting until they're ALL down makes for a big project that usually lasts ALL day. But the pile is HUGE and awesome. Perfect for 'swimming' in.


I only got one good one of Ike, he didn't want to stop for photo op's.


Gage is our scary leaf-sea monster.

Bridge to Edgewood ...
Our dear neighbors keep dumping leaves and branches on our school trail. We decided to create an obvious path to keep the debris out of our way. So far so good.


Oh yes, it's coooold in Michigan!


Buddies.


Leaf princess.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Oh I LOVE all of these pictures! I can't believe how big Ike is getting. I love fall pictures.

Jessie said...

Jean, these pictures are gorgeous! I miss the fall. We're still in August over here. That's what it feels like. What a good idea with your trail. Do you still walk through the trail in the snow?