Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ode to the hill ...

S L E D D I N G
at
E D G E W O O D


OveR tHe RivEr anD thRouGh thE woOd ...


to The sLedDing hiLL wE gO ...


Our Mom kNowS tHe WaY to pull Our big SleiGh ...


And wiPe ouR ruNny no-o-ose ...


HoP on mY sLed wiTh me uP on yOur laP ...


My eYes arE biG and wiDe ...


HorraY fOr thE fuN, sleDding tiMe haS cOme ...

HoRray fOr tHis wiNter riDe!


---------------------------------------------------






4 comments:

Amberly said...

Cute & oh-so-clever lyrics for your day. I love the picture of just you!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

That looks so fun! I love the sledding song! That picture of just you is awesome! You look like Gage! Or he looks like you I meant!

Bridgette said...

You take the most incredible pictures Jean! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Shanna Foster said...

I love the pictures. Oh how much I miss all of you and the sledding hill. Brady would love to be pen pals with Gage. It would be great practice for him. Are you guys coming out anytime soon?