(just a few more pictures to endure of our amazing adventure)
Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay ...
Endangered Honu (sea turtles) ...
Overlooking Hanauma ...
Palm tree in the sun (it's fair to say that I've become somewhat obsessed with these) ...
This guy can climb a coconut tree with his bare hands and feet
and then bring down a coconut and be eating it in 2 minutes flat!
Playing with the sunset ...
I get mezmorized watching the sun set over the ocean ...
Rock band ... we're making our "album cover" faces ...
Best place to eat on the island ...
thanks Vicki (and Jared and Braden and Jayce).
Who knew??
Love this temple ...
Loved this trip!
My mind is already reeling with thoughts of "where next". I think I may have caught a traveling bug. I'd go back in a heartbeat.



4 comments:
So pretty! It's looks like you had a great time.
What a fun trip! It's definitely on my list of places to go.
Travel bug? Did i hear travel bug?! Call me if you want a free nights stay in Singapore with an ocean view. I'd even buy you lunch. :)
I love the pictures you take. You are quite the photographer. Looks like sooooo much fun! Maybe someday I'll get there.
Post a Comment