Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Season for Selds

Love these winter pics.








********************************

Also had a few great days of sledding this week.
Thought I'd post the highlights ...





Spinning down the hill on the "twisty saucer" ...




A near miss (phew!) ...




Ike's miserable protest of the whole thing (poor kid) ...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun!! The twisty one almost makes me sick!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

What is a seld? Is that Michigan language? Don't get an accent already! :) The pictures are awesome!!! Looks like the kids had fun! :)

Amberly said...

That looks like fun. I just sighed. I think I am jealous. Still no snow here. Sunny's laugh is very happy. I love it.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Makes the little bit of snow we got so pitiful! Love scenery!

Rasmussen Family said...

Wow, I think I almost forgot what snow looks like. I just put my flip flops away today and finally decided I needed to wear socks. Gotta love AZ.

I think after 5 years in AZ I just might die in weather like that :)

Vanesa said...

The twisty sled looked like so much fun! The pictures of the kids are adorable, especially Ike's hat and his miserable moan... get that kid some hot chocolate milk! =)