We're in cupcake love
around here ...
Love to bake them,
Love to decorate them,
Love to share them,
Love to eat them.
I love my job as official face cleaner-upper ...
I love my job as official batter-beater licker ...
I love my job as official temptation ...
We love our job as officially looking too good to eat ...
We love our job of being overwhelmingly delicious ...
Go ahead ... try to eat just one of us!
Are you ready to make your own?
Check out http://www.hellocupcakebook.com/ for your own great cupcake ideas.
Happy decorating!



7 comments:
yes i do want one! they look so professional, you should try to sell them!
Jean you are seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! I didn't get to try one of these the other night, let me know when the bakery opens :)
Those are so cute! I love the pictures of the kids too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Those look so awesome! Love the colors, those were the colors of my nieces wedding! She served cupcakes too! :) You are the best mom!
Love the chocolatey smiles :) And those cupcakes look too pretty to eat! Although, if you still lived close by, I would have totally come over to your house to ask for one ;)
Jean, these cupcakes look
A-MAZING! I want to eat 7. :)
Jean, I share your love for cupcakes and decorating. I came across this post and thought of you and your beautiful cupcakes. Visit it when you get a chance.
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/11/sunday-sweets-cupcakes.html
Post a Comment